Staff suffering from the winter blues? Here are a few tips to get them smiling.
1) Encourage them to use their annual leave: Ok, they may have just had a Christmas break, but it’s amazing what a bit of winter sun can do for morale.
2) Allow flexible working: Getting to and from work in the dark can be a real downer, so if anyone is suffering from seasonal depression it’s a good idea to consider changing their working hours or allowing them to work from home some of the time.
3) Get them moving: Exercise is a great mood-booster, so think about some lunchtime aerobics sessions or encourage walks around the block.
4) Organise a team activity: People are more likely to fall out when it’s wet and dark outside, so organise some fun team events to get everyone motivated.
5) Spontaneously bring in some treats: It’s amazing what a Kit-Kat can do to raise morale, so say thank you for their hard work with some treats. If you’re encouraging a healthy workplace, a nicely presented fruit basket can also do the trick.
Book a no obligation call with me to discuss how we can help you?
2019 might be just a few weeks old, but we’d like you to look ahead a year – and tackle a major technology problem which could affect your business.
It’s called the 2020 problem, and it’s caused by Microsoft ending the life of a lot of its most popular software.
Half of all businesses in Kent will be affected. This new video explains what software is affected, and how to get hold of a copy of our brand new guide which explains your options.
What should we do?
You have enough time to plan and budget for this. We can help you migrate away from older systems with a great many benefits to your business. And here is the good news, as you have enough time you can spread the cost to avoid the pain of a disaster or reactive change.
Book a no obligation call with me to discuss how we can help you prevent a potential disaster.